[petsc-users] -pc_factor_shift_type command line

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 21 05:15:26 CDT 2011

Dear all,

What are the options for -pc_factor_shift_type?

 From the manual page, I understand I should use the -help option with
the binary, but I guess the source code should include this function to
get the help right? I am using a different laptop so that is the reason
I did not have the chance to check that quickly. Is that the case, to
get the help the function should be used in the source file? Or how can
learn these options?

Best regards,
Umut

--
If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good,
I am satisfied.