[petsc-users] Analytic Jacobian verfication

Tian(ICT) rongtian at ncic.ac.cn
Fri Jun 17 05:59:52 CDT 2011

Appreciate the quick answering. I DID get the identical solution, exact to all digital numbers (w and w/o -snes_mf_operator).
so second quick question: if the mesh happen to be structured (say one square element), can finite differenced Jacobian be the exactly same as the analytic one?  Or the exactly same solution whether -snes_mf_operator or not implies something wrong in my code?

Rong