[petsc-users] ILU preconditioner

Danesh Daroui danesh.daroui at ltu.se
Fri Jun 3 09:03:02 CDT 2011

Hi,

In this case, can I create a preconditioner in double precision format
and apply it to the system while I am using PETSc to solve a system of
complex numbers? The reason is that I am solving equations in several
iterations and I want to create an ILU-based preconditioner only on real
part of my coefficient matrix because it is unchanged and I can create
and store is once. The imaginary parts will change but they do not have
big effect.

Regards,

D.