[petsc-users] PETSc, C++ and Eclipse

Berend van Wachem b.van-wachem at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jul 27 19:54:09 CDT 2011

Dear Matt,

The error is definitely in the compiler stage: it cannot find that
appropriate petsc.h include file.
1. Have you included petsc.h in the source file?
2. What do you have under
<Your Project> -> Settings -> Includes
?

Also, just to make sure, you can set the appropriate values for
PETSC_DIR and PETSC_ARCH if you wish under
<Your Project> -> Settings -> Environment

Regards,

Berend.