[petsc-users] Matrix Construction Question

Adam Byrd adam1.byrd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:17:13 CDT 2011

I have working code that produces the correct answer now, thank you. One
(hopefully) final question, though. The solution is actually transposed.
What causes this? Presumably I can use MatMatSolveTranspose to get around
this, but there's no man page and I want to be sure of what will happen in
all cases.

Respectfully,
Adam