[petsc-users] unstructured parallel

yuxuan 5202222ghj at 163.com
Fri Jan 14 14:27:00 CST 2011

I have implemented PETSc for my unstructured FVM problem by external package Sundials, I want to move to a parallel version. I just read the examplehttp://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-2/snapshots/petsc-current/src/dm/ao/examples/tutorials/ex2.c.html

I want know if my understanding is right:

DA is only for structured grid;

There is not too much difference betweenhttp://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-2/snapshots/petsc-current/src/ts/examples/tutorials/ex3.c.html andhttp://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-2/snapshots/petsc-current/src/ts/examples/tutorials/ex4.c.html, because DA can manage most parallel related staff.

At last is there any example I can learn to get a parallel version of my problem.

Thanks!