[petsc-users] Questions about PETSc

Aron Ahmadia aron.ahmadia at kaust.edu.sa
Sat Jan 8 11:42:02 CST 2011

if the file is stored in the PETSc format, you can use PETSc to pull the
file in using MPIIO, which should be (hopefully) faster.

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-current/docs/manualpages/Viewer/PetscViewerBinarySetMPIIO.html

Feel free to pop these questions to petsc-users (cc'd), there are more of
them and they usually know more than me :)

-Aron