[petsc-users] Removing petsc

Golam Rabbani mgrabbani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:22:14 CST 2011

Thanks for reply.

I have not used different PETSC_ARCH; in all the installations it has the
same value of linux-gnu-c-debug, but the different installations are in
completely separate folders and extra packages like lapack, mpi are also
installed separately. Can I delete a folder containing a full installation
and not affect my system?

Thanks
Golam