[petsc-users] Removing petsc

Golam Rabbani mgrabbani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:18:21 CST 2011

Hi,

I am new to petsc and also new to linux/unix environment.
Recently I started converting a matlab nanodevice simulaiton code into a c
code using petsc and have done most of the converting.
But in the process I have installed petsc 4/5 times with different
configuration options (real, complex, with blopex, etc). Now that I
do not need some of them,  I want to uninstall them. Can I simply delete the
unwanted versions (all the versions are in separate folders)?
Please advise me if something different is needed.

Thanks in advance,
Golam