[petsc-users] The default nonzero pattern for SuperLU_dist.

Xuefei (Rebecca) Yuan xyuan at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 31 16:48:34 CDT 2011

Dear Barry,

Thanks for your kind reply. So if I set up the following:

        ierr = DAGetMatrix(DMMGGetDA(dmmg), MATAIJ, &jacobian);CHKERRQ(ierr);
        KSP     ksp;
        ierr = SNESGetKSP(DMMGGetSNES(dmmg),&ksp);CHKERRQ(ierr);
        ierr = KSPSetOperators(ksp,jacobian,jacobian,SAME_NONZERO_PATTERN);CHKERRQ(ierr);

	ierr = DMMGSolve(dmmg);CHKERRQ(ierr);

This will specify the nonzero pattern as the same? How could I check if I have set this up right?

Thanks,

Rebecca