[petsc-users] problem with -malloc=0

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 17 15:06:25 CDT 2011

I tried that before too, also with off, the warning is still there:

WARNING! There are options you set that were not used!
WARNING! could be spelling mistake, etc!
Option left: name:-malloc value: no

This is not command line, this is in a string passed to
PetscOptionsInsertString (but it should not matter, should it?)

Any ideas?

Thanks, Dominik