[petsc-users] Problem with VecLoadIntoVector

Ataollah Mesgarnejad amesga1 at tigers.lsu.edu
Fri Aug 5 18:11:19 CDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm having a very strange problem: I read my vectors from binary files I wrote with VecView, using VecLoadIntoVector; Everything goes smoothly but then when I try to get the local vector on multiple processors , my code stalls at DAGlobalToLocalEnd! Code does not generate any errors either with debug or optimal version and just stops working. And obviously everything works just fine on one processor.  Any ideas on what can be going wrong?

Thanks,
Ata