[petsc-users] use Superlu as ilu preconditioner

Ping Rong ping.rong at tuhh.de
Tue Aug 2 13:23:47 CDT 2011

Thank you! I currently use 3.1-p8. Although I have also compiled
petsc-dev, another problem is that I have programmed some solver by
myself in petsc, and some of the interface, such as KSPDefaultFreeWork,
seems not available any longer. I didn't have time to look into it yet,
but I will try to compiled petsc-dev again some time later.

--
Ping Rong, M.Sc.
Hamburg University of Technology

Tel.: ++49 - (0)40 42878 2749