[petsc-users] Index set with zero size

Tim Kroeger tim.kroeger at cevis.uni-bremen.de
Tue Nov 9 05:56:26 CST 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010, Jed Brown wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 12:49, Tim Kroeger <tim.kroeger at cevis.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
>
>       It might be imporant to know that the original matrix is a ShellMatrix.
>

> Yes, this is important.  Check the implementation of MatMultAdd for the Shell.

Thank you, I found it now: The shell matrix does not implement
MatMultAdd, only MatMult.  Of course, it can't work then.  Thank you
very much!

Best Regards,

Tim

--
Dr. Tim Kroeger
CeVis -- Center of Complex Systems and Visualization
University of Bremen              tim.kroeger at cevis.uni-bremen.de
Universitaetsallee 29             tim.kroeger at mevis.fraunhofer.de
D-28359 Bremen                             Phone +49-421-218-7710
Germany                                    Fax   +49-421-218-4236