[petsc-users] Petsc with Intel Fortran

Aron Ahmadia aron.ahmadia at kaust.edu.sa
Fri Nov 5 01:18:17 CDT 2010

This is quite odd.  The symbol __intel_sse2_strlen should be provided
by libirc.a (which should be brought in by icc or icpc, the Intel
C/C++ compilers).  I am surprised that configure passed with this
error.  What C compiler are you supplying to PETSc configure?

I suggest you send the complete configure.log and the results of the
make to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov