[petsc-users] Petsc with Intel Fortran

Sharat N sharatnreddy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:22:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

I configured the petsc system with intel fortran compiler. This time when I
did 'make' on any fortran example. It compiled but gave me 1 warning and 1
error.

1)  *warning: feupdateenv is not implemented and will always fail*

I found out that This warning is due to a mismatch of library types and can
be ignored. The warning will not appear if -shared-intel is used.

2) *symbol lookup error:
/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/lib/intel64/libifcore.so.5: undefined symbol:
__intel_sse2_strlen*
*
*
*This error is not executing my program does anyone know what is the reasons
for this error and how can we solve it?*

--
Sharat