[petsc-users] ublas sparse matrix bindings?

Aron Ahmadia aron.ahmadia at kaust.edu.sa
Tue Jun 29 10:30:23 CDT 2010

You couldn't simply template the dereference, you would need to have a way
to reformat the data into single/double-precision, and PETSc assumes you are
giving it a raw C pointer.  This would have the effect of potentially
generating an expensive data copy every time you need to hand your object to
PETSc.  I think you would be much better served by deciding ahead of time
whether you will need a single or double-precision PETSc and writing your
code accordingly with that assumption.