[petsc-users] stable/development version, discriminate using "PETSC_VERSION_RELEASE" variable

Filippo Spiga filippo.spiga at disco.unimib.it
Tue Jul 27 09:36:52 CDT 2010

  Dear PETSc users,
     due to the fact that a I would to use both stable and developer
version of PETSc libraries, can I SAFELY use the variable
"PETSC_VERSION_RELEASE" defined into "petscversion.h" file?

'1' indicate a stable version, '0' indicate the developer one. right?

Regards

  Filippo SPIGA                MSc, HPC and GRID Technologist
  tel.:   +39 340 8387735      skype: filippo.spiga