[petsc-users] Errors while install pets-dev

(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN xy2102 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 25 22:40:17 CST 2010

Dear Satish,

I got these from those two commands:

rebecca at YuanWork:~/soft/petsc-dev$ env |grep -i proxy
http_proxy=http://:8080/
no_proxy=localhost,127.0.0.0/8,*.local
rebecca at YuanWork:~/soft/petsc-dev$ env |grep -i http
http_proxy=http://:8080/

And my System -> Preferences -> Network Proxy shows three options:

* Direct internet connection
* Manual proxy configuration
* Automatic proxy configuration

I think it is the third one with "Autoconfiguration URL" blank.

Does this mean my .hgrc file should have two lines of
[http_proxy]
host=http://:8080/

Thanks a lot!

Rebecca

--
(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN
Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics