[petsc-users] Errors while install pets-dev

(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN xy2102 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 25 22:20:59 CST 2010

Dear Satish,

I tried to find ~/.hgrc file but there is none. Instead, I found a
global hgrc file located at
/etc/mercurial/hgrc
and its content is one sentence of comments:
# system-wide mercurial configuration file
# See hgrc(5) for more information

Shall I create a new .hgrc file as indicated in url:

http://www.selenic.com/pipermail/mercurial/2006-June/008690.html

I tried to find my proxy host name and port, and in Firefox, it is said
"Use system proxy settings" under "Connection Settings" tab under
"Preferences" in Firefox, if this is the case, what is my real proxh
host name and port? Is

[http_proxy]
host=proxy:8080

a default one?

Thanks very much!

Rebecca

--
(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN
Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics