[petsc-users] matrix with complex number

Yujie recrusader at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:04:22 CST 2010

Dear PETSc Developers,

Recently, I am trying to find some complex number-based solvers and
preconditioners. However, it is difficult to find a general framework to
include some solvers and preconditioners. Trilinos is developing a package,
komplex, to use the real-number-based solver to solve complex number -based
problem. I don't know whether PETSc wants to develop such the function for
complex number-based problem. I think it will significantly increase the
application range of PETSc. After all, in PETSc, lots of solvers and
preconditioners have been developed. Thanks  a lot.

Regards,
Yujie