[petsc-users] no PCFactorSetUseDropTolerance() in 3.1-p6

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 20 10:41:07 CST 2010

Tobias :

> Ah, ok. Is there a possibility to hardwire that in the source code? We run
> different integration tests with different solver/pc combinations with one
> single executable call (currently without any options).

Yes. We've added MatSuperluSetILUDropTol() procedural call to petsc-dev.
See http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/developers/index.html
on how to get petsc-dev.
~petsc-dev/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex52.c is an example
on how to use it.

> Ok, thanks. Will this functionality be available also in the next release
> (p7) and when is this expected (approximately)?

It will be included in next petsc release (v3.2). When?
early next year I guess :-)

Hong