[petsc-users] installation correct?

enjoywm at cs.wm.edu enjoywm at cs.wm.edu
Thu Dec 16 14:52:53 CST 2010

Hi,
After make test, I got the following output.
I want to make sure if the installation is correct.

Thanks.

Yixun

command:
/petsc-3.1-p6> make PETSC_DIR=/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6
PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-c-debug test

******************************************output****************************************************************
Running test examples to verify correct installation
C/C++ example src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex19 run successfully with 1 MPI
process
C/C++ example src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex19 run successfully with 2 MPI
processes
--------------Error detected during compile or link!-----------------------
See http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-2/documentation/troubleshooting.html
/yliu/MPICH2/bin/mpif90 -c  -Wall -Wno-unused-variable -g
-I/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/include
-I/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/include
-I/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/include -I/yliu/MPICH2/include
  -I/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/include
-I/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/include -I/yliu/MPICH2/include
   -o ex5f.o ex5f.F
ex5f.F:92.72:

      call PetscOptionsGetReal(PETSC_NULL_CHARACTER,'-par',lambda,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:113.72:

      call DACreate2d(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,DA_NONPERIODIC,DA_STENCIL_STAR,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:114.72:

     &     i4,i4,PETSC_DECIDE,PETSC_DECIDE,i1,i1,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:125.72:

      call DAGetInfo(da,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,mx,my,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:126.72:

     &               PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:127.72:

     &               PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:128.72:

     &               PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:130.72:

      call DAGetCorners(da,xs,ys,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,xm,ym,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:132.72:

      call DAGetGhostCorners(da,gxs,gys,PETSC_NULL_INTEGER,gxm,gym,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:188.72:

      call SNESSetJacobian(snes,A,J,SNESDAComputeJacobian,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:344.72:

            if (i .eq. 1 .or. j .eq. 1
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:348.72:

              x(i,j) = temp1 *
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:412.72:

            if (i .eq. 1 .or. j .eq. 1
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:417.72:

               uxx = hydhx * (two*u
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:517.72:

            if (i .eq. 1 .or. j .eq. 1
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:522.72:

               call MatSetValuesLocal(jac,i1,row,i1,col,v,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:528.72:

               v(3) = two*(hydhx + hxdhy)
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
ex5f.F:537.72:

               call MatSetValuesLocal(jac,i1,row,i5,col,v,
                                                                        1
Warning: Line truncated at (1)
/yliu/MPICH2/bin/mpif90 -Wall -Wno-unused-variable -g   -o ex5f ex5f.o
-Wl,-rpath,/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/lib
-L/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/lib -lpetsc  -lX11
-Wl,-rpath,/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/lib
-L/yliu/MyVC/petsc-3.1-p6/linux-gnu-c-debug/lib -lparmetis -lmetis
-lflapack -lfblas -lm -L/yliu/MPICH2/lib
-L/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.5 -L/usr/x86_64-suse-linux/lib -ldl
-lmpich -lopa -lmpl -lrt -lpthread -lgcc_s -lmpichf90 -lgfortran -lm -lm
-ldl -lmpich -lopa -lmpl -lrt -lpthread -lgcc_s -ldl
/bin/rm -f ex5f.o
Fortran example src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex5f run successfully with 1
MPI process
Completed test examples