Performance of MatMatSolve

Hong Zhang hzhang at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 13 21:10:55 CDT 2009

David,

You may run with option '-log_summary <log_file>' and
check which function dominates the time.
I suspect the symbolic factorization, because it is
implemented sequentially in mumps.

If this is the case, you may swich to superlu_dist
which supports parallel symbolic factorization
in the latest release.

Let us know what you get,

Hong