intel compilers and ml fails

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Fri Mar 6 03:12:45 CST 2009

I found a workaround for this problem:

When PETSc configures ML it uses a flag called -lPEPCF90 which causes the error. I configured ML manually using the exact same command that PETSc would use (taken from the log), except for the -lPEPCF90 flag. Then I configured PETSc with --with-ml-include=/path/to/ml/include --with-ml-lib=/path/to/ml/liblibml.a and now -pc_type ml is working as expected.

Chris