Matrix transpose

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 10 20:42:47 CDT 2009

    They have not been written or tested to work for general
rectangular matrices. They may work for some formats and not for
others. You may need to debug and modify them yourself to provide the
support you need. Or perhaps another PETSc user can generalize them.

    Barry

We haven't had the time to provide all functionality that would be
nice to have.