compiling PETSc with Intel MKL 10.0.1.14

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 3 17:25:20 CST 2009

I just successfully compiled petsc-dev [which is almost same as
petsc-3.0.0-p3] & MLK successfully with both intel & gnu compilers.

./configure --with-blas-lapack-dir=/gfs/software/software/intel/compilersuite/10.1/mkl/10.0.011 --with-mpi=0 PETSC_ARCH=linux-mkl

./configure --with-blas-lapack-dir=/gfs/software/software/intel/compilersuite/10.1/mkl/10.0.011 --with-mpi=0 PETSC_ARCH=linux-icc-mkl CC=icc FC=ifort

What problems are you encountering? Send configure.log to petsc-maint..

Satish