Mesh resolution

(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN xy2102 at columbia.edu
Tue Dec 15 20:55:00 CST 2009

The relation between the coarser grid and finer grid is always half
spacing in either x-, y-, or z-direction.

Thus, for your finest grid being 257x257x257, you need a coarser grid
of 129x129x129 on the coarse grid if your level is 2.

Hope this is helpful.

--
(Rebecca) Xuefei YUAN
Department of Applied Physics and Applied Mathematics