Mesh resolution

Ryan Yan vyan2000 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:46:38 CST 2009

Hi All,
I was ignoring the importance of fixing the mesh size.
For instance, if I want to compare the effect of mesh sequencing on the
solver, I will use one level with 256 pt on each direction in 2d, in the
first run.

My question is,  in the second run, how to set up the number of points on
the coarsest grid and pre-fix the level of the grid so that DMMG
can bring me the exact resolution of  256 pt on each direction on the finest
grid. Only this way, the two different solver are solving the problem of the
same
size.

Thanks a lot,

Yan