Which way to decompose domain/grid

Wee-Beng Tay zonexo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:00:59 CST 2009

Hi Jed,

I've a better understanding now. I think I can use it for my poisson eqn
solving which has pressure at the cell center. However, my U and V are
staggered. May I right to say that I can still use DA to help the domain
spilting process even for this scenario? However, can i solve my momentum
eqn with DA still since there's staggering?

Thanks alot!