DA output question

Amit.Itagi at seagate.com Amit.Itagi at seagate.com
Thu Sep 18 08:29:49 CDT 2008

Randy,

In the general case, I may not have memory to scatter the entire gird to
the oth processor.  I guess, I will have to use the DA information to just
scatter the relevent portions.

Thanks

Rgds,
Amit

             Randall Mackie
             <rlmackie862 at gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov
             owner-petsc-users                                          cc
             @mcs.anl.gov
             No Phone Info                                         Subject
             Available                 Re: DA output question

             09/17/2008 07:03
             PM

             Please respond to
             petsc-users at mcs.a
                  nl.gov

I simply scatter the DA vector to a natural vector on the 0th processor and
then output the grid, slice by slice, for example.

Randy