VecLoad very time consuming

Michel Cancelliere fernandez858 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:15:28 CDT 2008

Barry,
On the matlab side the code spent almost all the time waiting for the
solution (sent by Petsc), because the function PetscOpenSocket.read consumes
more than the half of the all simulation. in attach I'm sending you a
profile of the matlab code. is there some special format in which i can send
to vector from matlab to petsc for a faster communication?

Michel