MatGetVecs and MATMFFD

Boyce Griffith griffith at courant.nyu.edu
Thu Aug 21 11:23:49 CDT 2008

Hi, Lisandro --

Is there any way to associate a context with a MFFD matrix?  It seems like
the Otherwise, it seems like the implementation of MatGetVecs would need
to use global variables in order to create the appropriate vectors.

Or is it possible to get access to the solution and right-hand-side
vectors used by an associated SNES and use VecDuplicate on them?

Thanks,

-- Boyce