How use scalar type and complex type at the same time?

Chetan Jhurani chetan at ices.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 20 12:57:22 CDT 2008

> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Zhifeng Sheng  <z.sheng at ewi.tudelft.nl> wrote:
>
> Is there any way that I can handle both real matrix and complex matrix at
> the same time? (without changing my old code too much?)

Not that I've tried this workaround in context of PETSc, but
one could create two shared objects/DLLs, one compiled for
complex and the other one for double and use them together
in a single executable using the standard dynamic linking
functions like dlopen/LoadLibrary.

As to how it will be affected by MPI, I am not so sure.

Chetan