How to set '_pc_factor_shift_postive_define' not in runtime?

Shengyong lua.byhh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 04:38:14 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am going to solve a variable coefficient Poisson equation with ICCG
method, ie, the pc-type is icc while the ksp type is pcg.  I have found
functions in petsc library for setting such options.  But how to set this
type of options for PC object,  for instance ,'
_pc_factor_shift_positive_define' not in runtime?  Which functions should I
call if I want to set this type of option previous in an exectuable
program.  Because It is not so convient for me to use runtime options on
Windows.

Best Regards,

--
Pang Shengyong