need help with makefile

P. Aaron Lott palott at ipst.umd.edu
Thu Mar 1 16:43:01 CST 2007

Hi,

I have a fortran90 code and I would like to use petsc's
preconditioners inside of it. I'm having trouble setting up a
makefile that will allow me include a petsc. It seems the problem is
from the use of the c-preprocessor.

My old makefile looked something like this:

$(CMD)  : $(SOBJS)
	$(F90) $(FLAGS) -o $(EXENAME) $(SOBJS)

where SOBJ is a list of all of my object files.

I was hoping to be able to make a petsc object file and include it in
this list. Is this possible? Is there a tutorial on how to get petsc
setup inside of your existing code?

Thanks,

-Aaron

P. Aaron Lott
Ph.D. Candidate
4239 Computer and Space Sciences Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-4015

palott at ipst.umd.edu
http://www.lcv.umd.edu/~palott