petsc I/O

Matt Funk mafunk at nmsu.edu
Fri Sep 15 11:21:39 CDT 2006

Hi,

thanks for the answers first of all. I have another question though ... :)

Say, i want to print a specific element from a PETSc global vector. Is there a
function (PetscSunchFPrintF does not do this i believe) to which i simply
pass the file handle, communicator, the vector and the element and it writes
the value to the file?

thanks
mat