Configuration error: UNABLE to FIND MODULE

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 29 11:03:09 CDT 2006

Barry's instructions are for petsc-dev. If you are using petsc-2.3.1 -
it should not need any such updates.

Send configure.log for the failed build to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov -
and we can take a look at it. However - try making sure that PETSC_DIR
is set correctly - and do the following.

'rm -rf externalpackages'

Now reattempt configure. [and if it fails send us the log]

Satish