On entry to DGEMV parameter number 6 had an illegal value

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 14 13:14:32 CDT 2006

   KSPSolve_BCGSL() in src/ksp/ksp/impls/bcgsl/bcgsl.c uses calls to gemv()
directly.

   Could you please try the following. Edit the file and for alll calls to
BLAS... and LAPACK... replace the character string by its first character.
For example replace "noTr" with "N". Next before each BLASgemv() put in
a printf("ldMZ %d\n",ldMZ); run make lib shared in that directory
then relink you code and run it. Let us know what happens.

    Barry