On entry to DGEMV parameter number 6 had an illegal value

Jordi Marcé Nogué jordi.marce at Upc.Edu
Fri Jun 9 07:57:53 CDT 2006

Ups! I've forgotten.

This happens in the line "KSPSolve(solve);"

:-)

En/na owner-petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov ha escrit:

--
Jordi Marcé-Nogué
Dept. Resistència de Materials i Estructures a l'Enginyeria

Edifici T45 - despatx 137
ETSEIAT (Terrassa)

phone: +34 937 398 728
mail: jordi.marce at upc.edu