Support for viewers

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:15:52 CDT 2006

I wrote the SILO viewer long ago when I had an experimental mesh
format, but I stopped supporting it. We could try and help you get
it coded yourself, but since it depends on a mesh and we are really
busy, it is unlikely it will get done by us anytime soon.

   Matt

--
"Failure has a thousand explanations. Success doesn't need one" -- Sir Alec
Guiness