New changes for CG set type in 2.3.1-p7 ?

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 23 10:15:31 CST 2006

    Satish,

     Can you please check this? We should be able to
call KSPCGSetType() either before or afterwards. It could
be that KSPSetFromOptions_CG() wrongly resets to the default
value. I looked at the code and didn't see any wrong logic.
Probably it may be easiest to just run in the debugger and
check if it wrongly reset.

     Thanks

     Barry