Intel Dual core machines

Julian julvar at tamu.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:40:06 CDT 2006

Hi,

The link to mpich1 says this:

MPICH.NT is no longer being developed.  Please use  MPICH2. MPICH.NT and
MPICH2 can co-exist on the same machine so it is not necessary to uninstall
MPICH to install MPICH2. But applications must be re-compiled with the
MPICH2 header files and libraries.

So, is it ok if I use mpich2?

Thanks,
Julian.