Memory preallocation in python

Marek Wojciechowski mwojc at p.lodz.pl
Mon Aug 21 12:11:38 CDT 2006

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 13:56:40 -0000, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I got confused. There are several different wrappers. Those are ones that
> I produced, but found too hard to support. I am know telling people who
> want more functionality to try either the petsc4py or the LINEAL wrappers
> since they have the time and money to do a better job I think.

Well, does it mean that your wrappers are not developed any more?

One more question then:
In case of petsc4py, I tried to compile it but with no success because of
the lack
of include file petschead.h in the petsc distribution (2.3.1-p16). I
guess, it was removed for
some reason. Maybe you could tell me where are now the definitions from
this file.

--
Marek Wojciechowski