nonzeros of a matrix

Margot Summer marsum2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 10:55:33 CDT 2006

Thanks. But can we find out this info inside the code (like the way we get the number of iterations of ksp)?  Also, for many subpc's, e.g. using bjacobi, -ksp_view does not print out every block.

Margot

Satish Balay <balay at mcs.anl.gov> wrote: You can run the code with -mat_view_info [to get the matrix info] and
-ksp_view - to get the info about the solvers [which include some
details about the ilu preconditioner]

Satish