回复: Re: 回复: Re: some problems in using PETSC with FFTW3 package

jiaxun hou jiaxun_hou at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Aug 3 05:13:52 CDT 2006

Barry,
Thank you very much.
As long as a complex number (PetscScalar) is simply a double [2],  I can  use the operator "reinterpret_cast" to caste them. And it seems to be working fine now.

Regards,
Mason

Barry Smith <bsmith at mcs.anl.gov> 写道:
   Mason,

    A complex number (PetscScalar) is simply a double [2]. So you can either
1) use complex PETSc and caste the arrays when you pass to fftw or
2) user PETScScalar of simply double and pass those beasts to fftw.

   Unless YOUR code is using complex numbers then you should simply use
2 and all is easy.

    Barry