[Petsc-trilinos-discussion] [EXTERNAL] webpage and contact list

Lofstead, Gerald F II gflofst at sandia.gov
Mon Nov 25 15:45:25 CST 2013

Example code is the biggest thing to offer here with configurations on how
to get it to build. A simple wiki may be enough. A virtual machine with it
all built inside would be excellent, but resource intensive to host.
Having a message forum structure (to some degree, the stackexchange model)
is a bit of an odd fit since there are probably a limited number of cases
and you'd probably want a discussion thread for each integration example.

Jay