[petsc-dev] Apply for Google Summer of Code 2023?

Karl Rupp rupp at iue.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 7 11:37:52 CST 2023

Dear all,

thanks for all the input and help. Our application has been submitted,
let's keep our fingers crossed.

Also, this is a friendly reminder to fill out the details on the
GSoC-topics:
  https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/issues/?search=GSoC
Part of the evaluation is whether our ideas are properly communicated. :-)

Thanks and best regards,
Karli