[petsc-dev] Time-Steppers: how to stop and resume iterations at intermediate times?

Alexis Marboeuf alexis.marboeuf at hotmail.fr
Tue Oct 18 14:49:33 CDT 2022

Dear Petsc Team,
I am using a TS object to integrate my equation in time. I set the final time using TSSetMaxTime. My question is about a proper way to stop and resume iterations at intermediate times inside the TSSolve. I would like to stop when reaching exactly some given intermediate times, do some work (writing my intermediate solution for example) and then resume iterations.
Thanks a lot for your time and your help.
Best,
Alexis