[petsc-dev] Manualpage TOC

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 10 10:26:16 CDT 2022

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/5724/diffs

* [API Changes in each release](../changes/index.rst)
* [MPI](http://www.mpich.org/static/docs/latest/)
* [Vector Operations (Vec)](Vec/index.md)
<<<<

etc was removed. I assumed it wasn't easy to migrate that to  rst format.

prev: https://petsc.gitlab.io/-/petsc/-/jobs/3147219016/artifacts/public/html/docs/manualpages/index.html
current: https://petsc.org/release/docs/manualpages/

Satish